translation

Whether you need support with your existing business, are interested in new markets, or just need a single document translating, we can help you! We offer fully qualified linguistic support in French, Bulgarian, Czech, Spanish, Arabic and Serbian.

 

INTERPRETATION – TAILORED VERBAL LINGUISTIC SUPPORT

If you are facing challenges in communicating on the phone, by Skype or in business meetings due to poor linguistic skills of your clients, why not make sure they go well with our professional support. Hire a personal interpreter and maximise the outcome of your negotiations with your clients. 

WEBSITE CONTENT LOCALISATION – REACHING NEW MARKETS

English might be the most international language in the world, but only 38% of the world population can speak or understand it. The remaining 62% will not know you exist, if you don’t reach them using their own language. We can help you target potential new markets and talk to them in their own language through localising your website content and translating written communication with your new clients.

WRITTEN TRANSLATION –EMAILS, OFFER LETTERS, PROMOTIONS, CATALOGUES OR REPORTS

You have perfected your own email style, your catalogue is up to date and your letters and promotions follow the company templates, but they can still reach only English speakers. Spread the word and talk to your new clients in their own language, they will be grateful and you will increase your market size. It’s a win-win strategy!

WHICH LANGUAGES ARE RIGHT FOR ME?

For a free quote, get in touch with us and we will advise you on your international strategy, your target markets and offer you the most efficient solutions tailored to your business. We provide linguistic solutions in both major and minor languages, including  French, Czech, Serbian, Spanish, Arabic or Bulgarian. 

See our table above for a guideline to our translation service prices. As each project is unique feel free to contact us with your needs and we can give you an accurate quote tailored to your needs.